Some of the cookies are not necessary for the operation of our Site, however, they support us in providing you with the best user experience we can. By using these types of cookies, we are able, among other things, to measure the effectiveness of ads and web searches, obtain insights into user behaviour in order to improve our communications and products.
Be aware! If you choose to block necessary cookies, some functions of our Site may not function properly. You can read more about the types of cookies we use, the purposes we follow, and your choices herein.
Cookies are small text files containing information that websites send to your browser. They are stored on your personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, or any other device that supports cookies.
It is your choice whether to accept cookies or not. Notwithstanding, our Site needs cookies to work effectively. Thus, by blocking or deleting cookies, you may not experience some of the features of our Site.
Most web browsers are by default set to accept cookies. However, it is still up to you to choose whether to set your browser to block, delete cookies or not. To modify the settings of your browser, follow the instructions included in the following links:
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en);
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac);
- Opera (https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/);
- Microsoft Edge (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d);
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer).
To manage cookies on our website, use this link.
Types of Cookies, Purposes and Retention
- Necessary: these cookies and other tracking technologies are essential for your use of the Site and our compliance with applicable data protection laws. We use them for certain purposes, such as checking if the user’s browser supports cookies and determining whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box or not.
- Analytical: these cookies help us to understand how users interact with our Site (e.g., page visits and page load speed) by collecting information anonymously to avoid your identification. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions.
- Marketing: these cookies and other tracking technologies are used to deliver relevant online advertising to you on other websites. These cookies are placed by us and selected third parties and enable adverts to be presented to you on third party websites.
- Functional: allow us to remember your preferences and choices you make on the Site and also enable us to provide you with important features, including commentaries, widgets and online chat.
First-party cookies (Necessary, Analytical, Marketing): are those cookies that are placed on the Site by the host of the domain, in particular FormDesigner.
Category: Necessary (4)
|_csrf||formdesigner.pro||Session||HTTP||Ensures user browsing security by preventing cross-site request forgery. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and user.|
|_identity||formdesigner.pro||Session||HTTP||Authorizes user in his account on the website.|
|sid||formdesigner.pro||Session||HTTP||Preserves users states across page requests.|
|cc_cookie||formdesigner.pro||1 year||HTTP||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain.|
|refId||formdesigner.pro||1 year||HTTP||Stores the identifier of the partner.|
Category: Analytical (3)
|landing_page_id||formdesigner.pro||1 year||HTTP||Analyzes which landing page led to the user’s registration of an Account on the website.|
|trafficSource||formdesigner.pro||1 year||HTTP||Stores information about the page from which the user came to the website and his/her UTM parameters.|
|clickId||formdesigner.pro||1 year||HTTP||Stores the identifier of the click on the affiliate link.|
Third-party cookies (Marketing, Functional, Analytical): are those that are placed on the Site by the domains other than the one the user is visiting. As a variety of features that are necessary to ensure the personalised and convenient experience of the user may not be delivered by the website itself, the third-party cookies are used.
We work with different third-party service providers in order to enhance your user experience and to analyze user behavior on our website.
- consent of the user;
- legitimate interest of the Company.
We also collect necessary cookies on a basis of our legitimate interest without the consent of the user, namely:
- to determine if your browser supports cookies;
- to determine whether you accept the cookie consent box.
Necessary cookies are always active. Functional cookies are active on the user’s request.
We use analytical and marketing cookies only if the Site user provides their consent to do so.
Individual entrepreneur Shamshur Ivan Olegovich, acting under the laws of Ukraine, taxpayer identification number (TIN) 3127802812, representing web-service FormDesigner.
Ukraine, Kharkiv, 162V Akademika Pavlova Street, bldg. 45